Terms and Conditions
1. The client agrees to provide keys / arrange for keys to be available to THE LONDON DOG WALKER for the dog walking appointment.
2. The client authorises THE LONDON DOG WALKER to obtain any emergency veterinary care that may be necessary during the time spent with his pet. Every effort will be made to contact the client prior to obtaining emergency care. The client accepts responsibility for any charges related to this emergency care. The client also authorises THE LONDON DOG WALKER to utilise an alternative veterinarian in the event the client's regular veterinarian is unavailable.
3.The client agrees to notify THE LONDON DOG WALKER of any concerns or complaints within 24 hours of any appointments.
4.The clients must give a minimum of 24 hours notice to cancel any appointments or 50% of the amount will be collected as a cancellation charge.
THE LONDON DOG WALKER RESPONSIBILITIES
5.THE LONDON DOG WALKER agrees to provide the services stated in this agreement in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives and relinquishes any and all claims against THE LONDON DOG WALKER, its employees or assigns, except those arising from negligence of the dog walker.
6.THE LONDON DOG WALKER has no responsibility for security of the premises the keys for which are provided to THE LONDON DOG WALKER in accordance to paragraph 1 above, or loss therefrom, if other individuals have access to those premises during the term of this agreement. During all assignments pet care will only be undertaken by THE LONDON DOG WALKER employees, unless prearranged with client.
7. THE LONDON DOG WALKER will not let any dog off his / her lead unless express owner consent has been given.
8. It is expressly understood that THE LONDON DOG WALKER shall not be held responsible for any damage to client's property, or that of others, caused by client's pets during the period in which they are in its care. Client has advised THE LONDON DOG WALKER of all situations, which will relieve it of liability for damage.
9. This agreement is valid for all future visits until a new agreement is signed. THE LONDON DOG WALKER reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time, at its sole discretion; likewise, client may terminate this agreement at any time. THE LONDON DOG WALKER does not accept aggressive dogs and must be made aware of any aggressive tendencies or historic aggressive events that the owner is aware of.
10.THE LONDON DOG WALKER agrees to love and care for your dog .